Brainy Quote of the Day

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Birthday Wishes...

Electron Configuration: Think Quest
Electrons rule our world, but not so long ago they were only an idea. This month marks the 120th anniversary of a profound and influential creation, the electron theory of Dutch physicist Hendrik Antoon Lorentz. His electron was not merely a hypothesized elementary particle; it was the linchpin of an ambitihous theory of nature. Today physicists are accustomed to the notion that a complete description of nature can rise out of simple, beautiful equations, yet prior to Lorentz that was a mystic vision.

Scientific American: Happy Birthday, Electron!
Nobel Prize: Hendrik Antoon Lorentz

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to my Dear Princess.I Am Sharing The Best Status&sms Site You Will Shocked After Check The Article...!!!! I hope u visit my website
    birthday wishes zone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish u Happy Great Birthday to my dear friend, Here I Am Sharing The Best Status Site All Type Of Wishes Are here Please Check it Now.!!! I Hope u Visit My Website
    birthday wishes zone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share lovely Birthday wishes with loving people on their Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I am actually getting ready to go across, this post is very informative.Get Short Mothers Day Quotes
    short mothers day quotes from daughter
    short mothers day poems

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharing happy birthday sayings to special persons is always special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Special days in human life is birthday, sharing online Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages make us pleasant.

    ReplyDelete