Brainy Quote of the Day

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Let The Children Lead...

January 29, 2013
Published: January 29, 2013
By Jodie Sovereign


Hi, my name is Jodie. I am eight years old. I am studying space. I like studying space because we will never know everything about it. When I watched Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking on Blu Ray, it answered a lot of my questions, like How did the universe start and may time travel be possible? Stephen Hawking says he is a physicist and a dreamer. In episode one, "Aliens," he asked the question, "Do aliens exist?" Stephen Hawking had some very creative ideas of what aliens might look like. He also said that they may just take what they need from us—or never think about us.

Regional Multicultural Magnet School

Jodie Sovereign is a 2nd grader at the Regional Multicultural Magnet School in New London, Connecticut. Besides science, she enjoys reading, playing with her stuffed animals, and soccer. She hopes to be a teacher when she grows up.



Physics Today: Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking: A review | Singularities

No comments:

Post a Comment