Brainy Quote of the Day

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Gateway to Science...


Topics: Education, Diversity in Science, STEM, Women in Science

In their order of appearance:


Project #21, Burglar alarm (3D snap kit)
Project #11, Flying Saucer
Project #53, Flashing Laser Light with Sound
Project #548, Rechargeable Battery (solar panel)

The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering will participate in the USA Science and Engineering Festival as part of the North Carolina Science Festival. Our portion is called "Gateway to Science." I am a humble one of many great exhibits. I'll start 9:00 am at the Nano Energy table (my group), then take the evening shift from 1:00 - 5:00 pm at the electronic snap kits table I spent until 9:30 last night setting up, as well as I saw many other fellow students setting up their displays in the wee hours. Like anything, it's something you're at first "voluntold" to do, but take pride in your particular part coming off without a hitch. It's going to be a long, eventful day. I'll try to get some other photos posted when I get a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment